Event: Cyber Security – Keeping Valuable Information Secure
Join Vision Computer Solutions’ Vice President of Sales & Technical Services, Charles Lobert & DFCU Financial
April 14, 2016 at DFCU Financial – Livonia
Cyber attacks are on the rise and it’s not just large corporations like Home Depot or Target that are being victimized. According to a recent Wall Street Journal article, 71% of cyber crimes occur at businesses with fewer than 100 employees. The average cost of a data breach for those small businesses is $36,000. Managing and responding to cyber security risks involves a strategic approach.
Join us for a free one-hour workshop that provides an overview of how business owners and IT managers can ward off hackers and keep confidential information safe.
- Why do hackers target small businesses?
- What types of threats are out there?
- What protection should you have in place?
- What about cloud computing, is it secure?
- What roles do backup and disaster recovery play?
- Security, backup and disaster recovery best practices for your business
- Mistakes that many small businesses make
Agenda: 7:30-8 AM: Registration, Networking & Light Breakfast 8-9 AM: Presentation 9-9:30 AM: Wrap up & Networking FREE – compliments of DFCU Financial Call 313.216.3600 or email email@example.com to RSVP. Space is limited Registration requested by April 11 Location: DFCU Financial – Livonia 37373 Seven Mile Road Livonia, MI 48152