Contact Us Today
More Testimonials >>
Michigan IT Consulting Services
Vision Computer Solutions' certified small business IT consultants leverage information technology knowledge to cut business costs and drive business revenue. Our Michigan IT consultants partner your firm with the right technology assets using best practices.
IT consulting services offered include:
- Business Consulting and Strategic IT Planning: Paying hourly for a “tech” to run around your business “fighting fires” is inefficient, costly and doesn’t address root causes of true IT problems in your company. Your company is more profitable when we address root causes of problems and keep problems from occurring in the first place. Our certified Michigan IT consultants will prepare a technology roadmap for your company to identify areas that need improvement and to minimize costly interruptions— keeping your staff on task and productive.
- IT Staffing: Our certified engineers are dedicated IT professionals with the very specific competencies to exactly match your company’s upcoming projects or ongoing staffing needs.
- Failure Analysis & Second Opinions: Have you experienced a major outage under the watch of another IT company and need a qualified second opinion as to the cause and solution? We assess networks, computer assets, data services, email, backup and recovery and multiple site connectivity issues.
- Best Practices Assessment: Our Michigan IT consultants will evaluate the current state of your security and compliance processes. We will recommend and document a course of action related to HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, PCI and other industry compliance regulations.
- Remote Access: Today’s businesses require access to corporate resources while away from the office. Vision’s team of consultants will improve your access to your network while out of the building and ensure that communications remain up to date and secure.
Contact Our Michigan Computer Consultants Today
Information technology consulting projects can be completed smoothly if planned and staffed appropriately. Take the first step to tech success by scheduling a no-obligation meeting by calling 248-349-6115.