Contact Us Today
More Testimonials >>
IT Virtualization Services for Small Business
Small businesses in Michigan can start taking advantage of the exciting benefits behind virtualization technology. Although many people have heard the term before there is a lot of confusion surrounding the concept of virtualization and its implementation.
The basic concept of virtualization in an IT infrastructure is actually quite simple. Instead of having a physical box taking up physical space for each server or computer on your network, you run multiple computers on a single server.
Why is virtualization important to your small business?
- You may have multiple servers you have acquired over the years that you are managing and supporting and want to consolidate. Consolidation means fewer points of failure and lower support/administration costs.
- Letís say buying a new server would cost you $10,000. If you needed two, that would cost you $20,000. Using virtualization, two servers would cost you $10,000. So would 3, or 4. You get the picture.
- Take a step toward the cloud. You might not be ready to move your servers to the cloud today but you do need something now. Virtualization is taking a good step toward being able to leverage the cloud down the road so thereís no wasted investment.
Overall, the cost of ownership of your technology is less by implementing virtualization technology. You invest less in hardware, software, maintenance and support.
Is Your Business a Good Virtualization Candidate?
If your business has a slow, old, or dated single-server that is making your operations vulnerable or slowing you down, then a virtualized environment may be a great fit for you. We provide hardware and software solutions from premier, industry standard names such as VMWare, Citrix, and IBM to guarantee the integrity and availability of your network.
See if your company is a good candidate for becoming a virtualized networking environment:
- Do you have multiple older servers, some of which maybe running legacy non-replaceable applications?
- Is your network infrastructure so critical to your business operation that it has to be available pretty much all the time?
- Have you grown your IT infrastructure piecemeal over time and now need to find a way to consolidate systems?
- Are you a larger organization that requires numerous servers to perform different specific roles in the business?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you could be a great candidate for a virtual networking environment. Contact us today at 248-349-6115 to discuss further.