More Testimonials >>
It is very difficult for non-geeks to ready assess and understand the state of corprate database and IT system needs. To help you deteremine where you are with regards to the sophistication of your system and support services, we have provided below a short Q&A which you can complete in less than a minute to know exactly where you stand.
- Brand shiny new.
- 2-3 years old.
- 4-7 years old.
- The manufacture date is under the "Tandy" label.
- They are absolutely essential to our business.
- Most days we like them.
- We cross our fingers beacuse our system run on magic (black).
- Our view would be better if we could watch them falling out of a 40-story window.
- Yes, brand new.
- Yes, and it/they are 2-3 years old.
- Yes, but it/they crash more than a car with bald tires on black ice.
- What's a server?
- Yes, every day.
- Yes, every week.
- I think there's a tape around here somewhere.
- I think the Fortran cards are in George's bottom-left drawer.
- We spend what's needed to get the best quality.
- We try to get the best deal on technology.
- We cringe when we see out IT budget each month.
- Buying toilet paper is a necessity. Computers are not.