Contact Us Today
More Testimonials >>
We're Here to Save Your Day
"As an office manager, the last thing I have time to do is fix computers. I need a partner who can help me justify IT purchases to my boss."
Calls from employees with computer issues take you away from tasks only you can handle. Instead, rely on a trusted Michigan computer company to handle everything from printer issues to network security all at one flat-rate monthly fee.
Our IT services can make your computer worries a thing of the past:
- Get truly responsive IT support. Our 24/7/365 local help desk and certified on-call technicians are there for you if any issues arise. A live person will answer your call day or night.
- Problems get solved. We donít close issue tickets until you are satisfied that problems are truly fixed.
- Lower IT costs. Technology spending, like everything else in business, should have a positive return on investment. We can show you how to lower spend and look at IT as an investment, not just an expense item.
- Justification for technology budget. Do you need a plan to support the cost of a network upgrade or new computer purchases? We can help you come up with a plan and will join you to present it to senior management.
- Help with new projects. Is your company about to upgrade or change your software, email system or business application? Rely on our certified small business IT pros to lead the migration or partner with you to make it happen.
- Keep the authority, delegate the work Ė We give you a high-level overview of work we complete while providing emergency, technical assistance to your workers without getting you involved. You can choose just how much you want to delegate to us.
Be the IT hero of the office - with none of the hassle.
"Iím responsible for IT in my firm, but Iím not a technician. I need an IT partner that allows me to maintain control of this responsibility while granting me direct access to people who do this type of work every day. I want to be the IT hero at my company without having to be the one working until midnight if something breaks thatís over my head."
Melissa Gratz, Interstate Title