The Benefits of Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint, acts as a collaboration system for businesses looking to keep employees productive and in constant communication with one another. There are a number of individual workflow applications within the platform – making it a one-stop solution for those who want to simplify their day-to-day business operations.
What About Microsoft SharePoint Online?
Microsoft SharePoint Online is the cloud version available via Microsoft Office 365. As SharePoint Online is in the cloud, you’re able to access it from any device or location, as long as you have an internet connection – making it an even more widely adopted platform than the on-premises version.
What Are the Benefits of Using Microsoft SharePoint
If you’re looking to simplify your day-to-day business operations, Microsoft SharePoint is the perfect solution as it enables you to initiate, monitor, and report on a range of activities, including signature approval, document review, issue tracking, and more. Here are some of the most common benefits to consider:
- Greater ability to comply with regulations as you’re able to control the security, storage usage, expiration policies, auditing capabilities, and more to meet any industry-specific standard.
- Improve access to important data as users are able to view information tailored for their specific usage as needed – ensuring data security and confidentiality while enhancing accessibility.
- Keep employees productive at all times with the enterprise search function that enables your team to find important information about people, documents, web pages, and more.
- Integrate with other commonly used applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel – some of the most popular applications used in the modern workplace – giving you the ability to collaborate on projects and automate workflows.
Microsoft SharePoint offers a range of features, including but not limited to:
- Intranet portals
- Document and file management
- Social networks
- Search vulnerability
- Business intelligence
How Can You Learn More About Microsoft SharePoint?
Vision Computer Solutions is hosting a webinar on March 23, 2020 from 1:00 – 2:00. Click here to register now. Abbey Colville, SharePoint expert, will be hosting the webinar to fill you in on the best tips, tricks, and information for leveraging SharePoint to collaborate more effectively.
Ready to Get Started with SharePoint? Contact Vision Computer Solutions at (248) 215-2431.