If you think your business is too small to be a target, think again. Cyber criminals are focusing more than ever on small businesses, using non-genuine software to gain access to networks. Learn how to protect your company, personal information, and savings by using genuine software to extinguish a leading cause of cybercrime.
- 66% increase in the number of cybercrimes in 2014
- 1 in 3 companies find malware when they obtain and install pirated software
- 72% of attacks occur in businesses with <100 employees
With genuine Microsoft software, you can work faster by using more trusted and reliable features. You can take advantage of world-class security to safely access your work anywhere on the mobile device of your choice. And you can sleep at night knowing that Microsoft will work for you to keep your system up and running and your data safe and sound.
Non-genuine software opens the door to unlimited amounts of risk. Genuine software helps slam that door shut, delivering automatic updates that help maintain your security with 24×7 monitoring from Microsoft engineers and access to technical support to help troubleshoot issues and answer questions.
Microsoft genuine software offers built-in antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-spam features that help you maintain compliance while keeping pace with industry standards, data privacy rules, and Microsoft Software License Terms, building confidence with all people and companies you encounter.
Safeguard your business with genuine software
Microsoft is making it easier than ever to protect your business and save money by avoiding potential losses from cybercrime.
- Microsoft Windows: Only genuine Windows provides access to all updates and downloads available from Microsoft to help you get the most from your PC.
- Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 offers a cloud-based subscription service that’s easy to deploy—with no upfront server costs and predictable monthly fees.
For a free assessment of your Microsoft software and to learn more about how to safeguard your business contact: (248) 349-6115 or fill out the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”893″ title=”ModernBiz Compliance Campaign”]