CLS Software For Your Law Firm
Attorneys who want to compete in today’s technology-driven environment need up-to-date software solutions that meet their unique requirements. Finding the right firm management software is crucial. But, it’s often perplexing trying to decide which one to choose. In this article, we highlight the features and benefits of using CLS Taskmaster software.
Client Ledger System (CLS) provides software applications for the legal profession, accounting and other professional companies. CLS Taskmaster is a windows-based professional due-date tracking program.
It’s a system that focuses on simplicity. CLS TaskMaster stores all of your client and contact information in one place.
Viewing your tasks from this one solution ensures that you’ll never miss a meeting or deadline. It’s easy to use and has the ability to customize and filter task lists.
You can create a list of upcoming appointments, calls, and tasks for a day, week or month. It provides an appointment calendar where you can schedule and log meetings, calls, follow-ups, etc.
CLS TaskMaster Features
According to the developer Financial MicroSystems, Inc., CLS TaskMaster:
- Can store a great amount of information about your clients.
- Can help you track tax, payroll, accounting and auditing tasks by due-date, target-date and/or report data.
- Has an appointment calendar to help you schedule or log meetings, follow-up calls and more.
- Allows you to easily customize and filter your view of tasks.
- Stores all of our firm’s contacts in one place.
- Provides client reports and labels, including an address book format.
- Can transfer information to Microsoft Outlook.
- Has a sophisticated interface with Microsoft Word that easily allows you to create mail-merge letters.
- Can import client information from CLS, TimeSlips, Act! and other software packages
- Can export client information.
What Reports Can You Run?
TaskMaster includes reports by:
- My Tasks by Due Date
- All Tasks By Due Date
- An Appointment Calendar
- Client Lists sorted in various ways.
System Requirements for CLS TaskMaster
You’ll need to meet the following minimum workstation requirements:
- A Pentium processor equivalent.
- Up-to-date Windows Operating System
- 15 MB of available hard-disk space.
- 64 MB of RAM.
- A laser printer.
Is CLS TaskMaster Right For Your Law Firm?
Up-to-date software solutions are a must if you want to keep your firm from falling behind. But choosing the right law firm management software to meet your needs while still leaving you room to grow is much easier said than done.
If you’re unsure of how to proceed with firm management software, you can always get in touch with our software advisors.
If you found this article helpful, there are many more on our Learning Center. Here are some examples of what you’ll find.