Is your internal IT team overwhelmed with daily, tedious tasks? Co-managed IT services might be a great solution. Unlike a fully managed IT service, with co-managed IT your internal team decides what projects to focus on.
Join Chuck and Brian as they discuss co-managed IT services.
What is co-managed IT?
- Why outsource some of your IT needs? (06:03)
- What are the benefits of co-managed IT? (07:45)
- Partnering with an MSP provides 24/7/365 monitoring and support
- An MSP provides useful tools for your business
- Your IT staff is limited in size
- An MSP brings more knowledge & experience to your team
- What are the 2 different types of clients that leverage co-managed relationships? (12:02)
- The client that wants local support technicians that can quickly support an employee in person, if needed
- The client that is overseeing IT & focusing on the strategy portion. As a result, all end users might not be supported properly
Why Some CIOs are Hesitant to Partner With An MSP
- What are some hesitations/concerns when partnering with an MSP? (13:30)
- The right partner will make you their ally and become an extension of your current team
The Advantages of Co-managed IT Services
- An MSP partner can help make sure the correct security is in place
- Hiring a security expert on staff can be a huge cost to your company
- How an MSP provides valuable partnerships (16:16)
- Some of our partnerships include: Microsoft, Datto, & Arctic Wolf
Co-managed IT can Help Your Business Save Money
- How co-managed services can help your business save money (17:20)
- “If you were going to try to hire staff and invest in the right tools, your annual payroll costs will be high”
- The proactive nature of co-managed makes it so that your costs are more predictable over time
- Co-managed IT gives you instant access to an entire IT company (19:11)
Is Co-Managed IT For everyone?
- Is co-managed IT for everyone? (20:21)
- Consider the size of company
- Is in person support needed?
- What is your budget?
- Is your business in need of an infrastructure reset?
- “If you do not have someone on staff to do a migration, then do you have someone to manage it after?” (23:06)
- Why we love co-managed relationships (23:37)