3 Ways to Reduce IT Costs
Whether you have an internal IT department or work with an IT partner, here are 3 ways for you to reduce your IT costs without sacrificing productivity.
1. Cloud Implementation (3:13)
Contrary to popular belief, transitioning to the cloud can be less expensive than hosting on-premise servers. Some other benefits of the cloud include:
- Reliable data security.
- The capacity to scale up or down your data storage on a month-to-month basis.
- Microsoft 365. (04:20)
- Predictable cost advantages. (05:58)
2. Leasing Servers (08:10)
With low interest rates (2-3% average), if your IT infrastructure needs to be brought in-house, leasing servers is a great option.
3. Outsourced IT or Co-Managed IT (12:32)
- A great alternative to hiring a larger team of IT professionals.
- A reputable IT partner brings a team of IT professionals who are up-to-date on the latest IT certifications.
- A co-managed partner can bring expertise and guidance during the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Due to partnerships, managed service providers have access to hardware discounts that you can take advantage of.
Regardless of what you choose, long-term planning is the most important part of budgeting. (17:44)