Work Remote From Anywhere
Effective remote working comes down to the implementation of a comprehensive strategy for cloud services delivery. Remote workers need to be able to do their work, and easily.
If they’re fighting against unintuitive software, a bad connection, or anything else tech-related, their standard workday won’t be all that productive. It won’t be long before your business’ productivity grinds to a halt. Therefore, as long as the remote worker has a strong Internet connection, the rest of the work is on the IT services provider.
Finding the Best IT Solution For Your Business
Maybe you could handle this on your own – if you have the time and expertise, then it’s likely a project you could take care of. But if not, then you need to partner with an IT support provider. Allow Vision Computer Solutions to deliver a responsive and reliable cloud solution for your staff. Therefore, to make things easier, we have cultivated an IT support bundle specifically for remote professionals.
OUR REMOTE BUNDLE FOR BUSINESSES INCLUDES:
Your employees will have access to tech support 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Multi-Factor Authentication Setup
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Spam Filtering
- Backup of All Data in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365: Outlook, OneDrive, Teams
- Vision’s Virtual Cloud Desktop
Fully Managed IT Services
- Network and Server Support
- Cloud Server and Application Support
- Complete and Unlimited IT Support
- Support for your Staff’s Business Devices
- Home Computer Support for your Remote Workers
- Virtual CIO Services
- Vendor Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Management
- & More
- Vision Virtual Cloud Desktop running on Microsoft Azure WVD
On-Demand Webinar: Can Your Business Survive a 2-Week Quarantine?
More and more companies are looking into work from home options due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, what exactly is needed to ensure a successful transition?
Have questions about remote IT solutions?