One of the biggest challenges that small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) face is how to use their limited resources most effectively. Every decision, from what products or services to offer to how to market and sell them, has to be made to protect their bottom line.
SMBs also face several challenges in obtaining reliable IT services in-house. Not only do you have to worry about the expense of benefits and paid time off, but you also lose out on productivity when your techs are out of the office. Plus, if your tech employees leave, it can add fuel to the fire because it’s hard to find good talent.
This is where an external IT service provider can be helpful. An external IT service provider is a specialist who can act as your outsourced IT department.
How much do you know about external IT service providers?
An external IT service provider can benefit your business in several ways:
- Ransomware and cyberthreat protection: Cybersecurity and ransomware are two of the biggest concerns for businesses and individuals today. An external IT service provider gives you solutions to combat these threats so you can focus on your work without worrying about your organization’s data or devices being compromised.
- Compliance with industry regulations: External IT service providers are in a unique position to help businesses stay safe and compliant online. They have the expertise and experience to protect your data as per your industry standards so that you remain compliant with defined regulations and protect your brand from data breaches.
- Stay updated with current technology trends: External IT service providers are committed to educating you about the latest technology trends and the cybersecurity landscape at large. They aim to help you reduce your risk, so you feel confident about using technology without worrying about your safety.
- Available at all times: An external IT service provider is available 24/7/365, unlike an in-house IT team that might leave you helpless when they are on leave. Above all, they are professionals who have years of experience in the IT industry and can help you with a wide range of services from network security to data backup and recovery.
- Optimization of your productivity, efficiency and tech investments: Running a business is hard work. It takes a lot of time, energy and resources to keep things moving in the right direction. When it comes to technology, it’s often hard to know where to start. External IT service providers are experts in optimizing your productivity and efficiency. They can help you get the most out of your technology investments so you can focus on what you do best — running your business.
The decision is yours
When it comes to choosing IT services, you have a few different options. You can outsource your technology needs to an external IT service provider or use a hybrid approach where you enlist their services in addition to your in-house team.
Outsourcing IT services can be a great way to get access to expertise that you might not have in-house. It can also be an excellent way to get help with specific tasks or projects that are outside your core competencies. However, it’s up to you to decide what works best for you.
We understand that every business is different and has unique needs. That’s why we tailor our services to fit each company. We also have a wide range of services to choose from, so you get what you need.
To get started, reach out to us, and let us know what your business needs. We will be happy to provide a proposal outlining the specific services spanning security, backup, compliance and much more that we can provide for you.
In addition, we recently released an eBook titled “How to Choose Reliable IT Services for Small Businesses” that dives deep into the concept of IT services and explains what businesses need to look for before partnering with an IT service provider. You can download it by clicking here.