Work Remote From Anywhere
Effective remote working comes down to the implementation of a comprehensive strategy for cloud services delivery. Remote workers need to be able to do their work, and easily.
If they’re fighting against unintuitive software, a bad connection, or anything else tech-related, their standard workday won’t be all that productive. It won’t be long before your business’ productivity grinds to a halt. Therefore, as long as the remote worker has a strong Internet connection, the rest of the work is on the IT services provider.
Finding the Best IT Solution For Your Business
Maybe you could handle this on your own – if you have the time and expertise, then it’s likely a project you could take care of. But if not, then you need to partner with an IT support provider. Allow Vision Computer Solutions to deliver a responsive and reliable cloud solution for your staff. Therefore, to make things easier, we have cultivated an IT support bundle specifically for remote professionals.
OUR REMOTE BUNDLE FOR BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
For $225 per user per month, your employees will have access to tech support 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Multi-Factor Authentication Setup
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Spam Filtering
- Backup of All Data in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365: Outlook, OneDrive, Teams
- Vision’s Virtual Cloud Desktop
Fully Managed IT Services
- Network and Server Support
- Cloud Server and Application Support
- Complete and Unlimited IT Support
- Support for your Staff’s Business Devices
- Home Computer Support for your Remote Workers
- Virtual CIO Services
- Vendor Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Management
- & More
- Vision Virtual Cloud Desktop running on Microsoft Azure WVD
BENEFITS AND CONSIDERATIONS OF
UTILIZING THE CLOUD
FOR LAW FIRMS
Law firms throughout the U.S. are rapidly moving to the Cloud. That’s because it provides many benefits when used correctly. The key to doing this is to find an IT service company that knows what’s required by your Bar Association when it comes to using cloud services.
Have questions about remote IT solutions?