Digital Technologies Are Revolutionizing the Way Virtually All Industries Operate – And Law Firms Are No Exception. Here’s How Our IT Services for Law Firms Work.
Digital technologies, including the cloud, artificial intelligence, and mobility, are revolutionizing the way virtually all industries operate. As law firms face an ever-evolving range of challenges associated with increased competition, demand for greater value, and cybersecurity threats, digital technologies can help pave the way for more streamlined, efficient day-to-day operations that alleviate these challenges. Our team provides IT services for law firms looking to:
- Improve collaboration amongst attorney and clients
- Mitigate risks associated with client confidentiality
- Leverage new market opportunities better
In many cases, legacy systems are simply not efficient or secure enough for the modern law firm to rely on. That’s why we start with ensuring you have the functionally-integrated, secure platforms needed to ensure a consistent user experience that keeps your clients satisfied with the legal services they’re procuring from you. We’re also able to assist with:
- Reviewing your end-user license agreements for any free cloud services you’ve procured to ensure they’re secure enough to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information.
- Offering guidance on cloud computing wherein we cover the benefits, challenges, and ethics of the cloud with you and help you make an informed choice on what cloud service is right for you.
- Procuring the right firm management software such as CLS software that gives you the ability to store and keep track of information, due-dates, cases, appointments, and much more.
- Migrating you to the leading cloud-based productivity suite known as Microsoft Office 365 – a program that gives you online versions of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Skype/Teams, and Excel.
- Helping you leverage reliable timekeeping and billing software such as Timeslips, one of the most well-known programs that allows you to track expenses, bill clients, and capture more billable hours.
- Ensuring you’re using the leading go-to-meeting application known as Microsoft Teams, which integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Office 365 suite – giving you a place to chat, meet, and send information.
- Safeguarding your network and all confidential information against a range of threats, such as malware, ransomware, phishing attacks, and more with a multi-layered cybersecurity plan.
Work with the Leading Legal IT Services Company in Northville, MI. Call Vision Computer Services at (248) 215-2431 to Get Started.